Best and Good Office Apps For Android Or Smartphones 2017
Looking for the best office apps for your Smartphone or Android. Then just read all the below written post and read it totally. After reading, you will come to know that there are many apps from through which you can enhance your smartphone’s performance as well as it is necessary that one must have installed some of the below written apps. So the best of 8 best office apps for your new smartphones are listed below. In all of these apps, some are paid and some are free of cost.
1. Chrome Remote Desktop
2. Docs to Go
3. Free Office
4. Microsoft Office
5. OfficeSuite and PDF Editor
7. Smart Office 2
8. WPS Office and PDF
1. Chrome Remote Desktop: This is also one of the app which can easily be run on any of the mobile. This app allows you to remote in to your computer and use your computer normally.
2. Docs to Go: This is one of the older app but still used by mobile users. This app has only basic features like word processing, spreadsheet editing, presentation editing etc.
3. Free Office: This app has been used for word processor, spreadsheets, presentations too. This app basically consists TextMaker, PlanMaker and Presentations. Moreover all of these apps are available in free cost.
4. Microsoft Office: This app is mostly used by mobile users. You can even download Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint in free of cost. You can also open and save files in it.
5. OfficeSuite and PDF Editor: This app is a long time favorite app which is used by many of people. This app is available in free version. Moreover, this app allows for PDF scanning, compatibility with Microsoft, spell checker, document support in it.
6. Quip: This is one of that app which is free of cost. This app is small but has very advanced features too like ability to collaborate on documents with other people. This app also provides a full featured spreadsheet experience, offline support, exporting options for various file types also.
7. Smart Office 2: This app is used to be a paid app but has allowed their base in free of cost. This app comes with all of the features like word processing documents, spreadsheets, presentations etc. You can even also used it to view as PDF files, image files, EMF and WMF files.
8. WPS Office and PDF: This app is also known as KingSoft Office app. This app is one of the most popular office suite app. With the help of this app, you can view as well as convert PDF’s. Moreover, this app also comes with the support of wireless printing, support 46 languages and support fir Microsoft file types.
Hope you get the sufficient information from above post. After reading, for any kind of query from us, you have to just do a comment in to the below dialog box. Moreover, for more details just stay tuned with our website. This website will provide you all the details regarding the best applications as well as software too. So for this just stay tuned with us.